Created by business leaders who care about business leaders.
STAND Advisors was founded to 'stand by those who stand by' those who care enough to lead, grow, learn, and share. We stand by those who understand that working together grows the top line and bottom line of a business, and more than that, grows a person, a community, a family.
We stand by entrepreneurs and their teams who stand up for their customers, communities, families, and friends.
• Curate proven strategies & frameworks.
• Community building with our members and their teams.
• Collaborate with the best facilitators and partners.
• Challenge the current delivery models by embracing innovative technologies.
• Change is the result as we make leadership development impactful and accessible to all small/medium enterprises.
Be THE leadership infrastructure for small/medium enterprises around the globe.
• We do what’s best for the company and our clients.
• We take the time needed to create success.
• Egos are left in check.
• We only work with teams that are all in.
• We create community and opportunities for dedicated teams to get value throughout their journey.
• Decide and take action.
• How can I help? vs. I did my job, why didn’t you?
• We seek partnerships to help us succeed.
• We seek to complement our skills and trust the other to do what is needed.
• Community. It’s who we are and what we do.
• It’s about WE, not ME.
• It’s the driving force of our vision.
• Our clients are driven by a clear purpose, allowing them to make the hard decisions when needed.
• We challenge the status quo.
• What worked today doesn’t mean forever.
• We challenge each other in all aspects of life.
• We challenge ourselves, our team, our STAND community.
• We open the kimono.
• We are not ashamed to talk about all aspects of our lives to make this partnership successful.
• We say what needs to be said.
• We do what’s best for our clients even if that is not in the best interest of STAND.
• We don’t tolerate jerks or BS from clients.
Co-Founder & CEO
Rob has spent the past 30 years building and leading companies while developing leaders through inviting change, making critical choices, and achieving results. He has been an entrepreneur in a family business, managed in a public company, and has led privately held companies. Rob has worked in industries as diverse as textiles, lighting, and medical devices, with global manufacturing experience, while partnering with global clients. Rob's focus is to engage and empower people to achieve company goals while exceeding client expectations. Today, Rob is following a passion, working closely with CEOs and their leadership teams by building highly accountable teams Doing so, Rob believes, allows companies to exceed their goals by making smart and healthy steps to achieve great success.
Co-Founder & President
Pascal has earned a respected reputation as a passionate leader, visionary and advisor, whose ultimate goal is to transform lives and communities through the businesses & leaders that he supports. He has remarkable business achievements – creating and scaling multiple business ventures, all before the age of forty. Pascal has also been a strategic advisor to many other startup businesses in the Ottawa region. He has been actively involved with entrepreneur-based organizations. Since becoming a TEC Canada coach, Pascal has helped his 30+ clients achieve explosive yet sustainable growth which has led to him being the first to receive all of the lifetime achievement awards given by TEC Canada. Rookie of the Year, Innovation Award & Coach Excellence, Master Chair, and Chair of the Year. Pascal brings his experience as Founder, CEO, Investor, and Coach to the STAND Advisors Leadership Team as they help transform businesses and the lives of those who work there.
CMO & Advisor
Sanjay has spent the past 30 years building and leading businesses with a focus on the importance of marketing. He is well versed in all aspects of marketing. He has used traditional marketing such as radio and televison ads to build brand awareness; print ads in newspapers and magazines to generate leads; and digital marketing utilizing e-commerce, websites, and social media to generate leads, sell products and services.
For 10 years, Sanjay's international business imported tea from India and China to North America to exclusively supply members of his tea buying group. This buying group, Tea Connexions, was built exclusively through marketing. The distributor base was built with full and half page ads in business opportunity magazines. In addition, several websites were created for lead acquisition, online tea sales, and content marketing. Even though the marketing was focused on building distribution in the United States, Tea Connexions also worked with teapreneurs in Canada, Europe, Australia, and the Caribbean.
After successully selling and exiting from Tea Connexions, Sanjay focused on consulting and helping other entrepreneurs, eventually starting up a digital marketing company that specialized in content marketing, social media, and web development for a niche industry. In addition to being a partner in an eco-friendly chemical distribution company, Sanjay Chairs a TEC group in Kingston, Ontario and is excited with the opportunities to head up the marketing for STAND Advisors!